Joining us is only the start of a journey to learning and personal growth.
- We offer a clear path of professional development to those willing to make a commitment to shaping their own career.
- Everyone has the opportunity to grow within and with the organization, based on individual performance, skills and interest. Where you start depends on the level of relevant experience you bring and the assessment during our recruiting process.
- But no matter which role you start in, your professional development will be supported through the company’s coaching system, helping you to grow to your full potential.
- Promising applicants lacking relevant consulting or (bio)pharma industry experience can benefit from a traineeship.
- The traineeship is an intensive program that lasts three months. During this period you will learn about consulting, the healthcare industry, and develop the basic skills required of a Consultant.
- This period of mutual evaluation allows both you and us to assess how you fit in at Executive Insight, and whether you have displayed the required capabilities and skills.
- All successful trainees will be offered a permanent Consultant role once their traineeship has ended.