- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Indirect browsing data from cookies
- And data you voluntarily submit to us by email enquiry
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Executive Insight with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us via the website and share said data
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so we can:
- Complete any requests you submit to us
- Cookie data is used for analytics and functional purposes
How do we store your data?
Any personal data you submit to us will be stored on our secure file system and benefit from the same security architecture that protects our client data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Our company will only store personal data for the length of time necessary to fulfil your request. Once this time has expired, we will delete your data from our database unless you give consent to be contacted for future purposes.
Executive Insight will not use information submitted to our website for marketing purposes, unless explicitly requested.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that Executive Insight provide you with copies of your personal information
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Executive Insight correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Executive Insight complete any information you feel is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Executive Insight erase your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Executive Insight restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing -You have the right to object to Executive Insight’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Executive Insight transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit: https://allaboutcookies.org/
- Understanding how you use our website
- Ensuring that you have the best user experience on our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functional cookies to ensure the best user experience on our website
- Basic Google Analytics cookies. We do not use extended tracking so only collect basic browsing data, stored anonymously
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Phone: +41 (0)44 389 75 10
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint, or you feel that Executive Insight has no addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner on +41 (0)58 462 43 95 or view their FAQ for information on how to escalate the issue.