Payer Education in the Middle East and North Africa
Payer engagement in the MENA region: educating payers in the Middle East & North Africa on optimal tender management.
Payer education in the Middle East and North Africa
Example #1 - The goal
Achieve excellence in tender management in the MENA region.
- Step 1: Provide a forum for objective discussion between local payers and international experts.
- Step 2: Shape and support decision making on the most appropriate approach.
- Step 3: Develop a roadmap and guide to implementation for optimal tender management.
Platform to develop sustAinable Tender contribution to Healthcare. The PATH adheres to the 5 dimensions of tender management:
- Tender Access
- Scope and Volume
- Selection Pool
- Award Criteria
- Winning Scenarios
Once implemented in Saudi Arabia, we extended the successful PATH project to other Gulf states.
Example #2 - The goal
Improve procurement practices in Tunisia by educating payers on innovative contracting.
How we got there
- Step 1: Align and synchronize communication from Pharma on tender management, innovative contracting and PharmacoEconomics principles.
- Step 2: Create a holistic and impactful archive of innovative contracting and tender best practice examples.
- Step 3: Establish a learning platform that enables payer-industry dialogue and identification of opportunities to improve the local healthcare system.
The inivial event in Tunisia will be:
- Followed by another one about tendering
- Scaled to Algeria
- And potentially to Morocco