For talents who are either undergoing or just terminated an undergraduate study, a Master Degree or a PHD and are considering a consulting career in a consultancy specialized in healthcare.
The right individual for a traineeship will benefit from the following qualities:
- Solid academic performance (combination of a science and a business degree is a plus)
- Proven interest for our specific consulting expertise in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry
- Teaming, relationship building and curiosity coupled with strong analytical skills
- Structured and results oriented working style
- Fluency in English; German, French, Spanish or Italian (any other language) would be a plus
Respect for individual opinions, viewpoints, analysis and the value of teamwork is at the core of how Executive Insight works. In-depth expertise, long-term relationship building and reliability are the foundations of our achievements and reputation.
We understand that selecting and retaining the right individuals are the most crucial element of our success. This is why we place a high priority on our recruiting process and in the development of our professionals.
Candidates should have a valid working permit for either a European Union country or for Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your application documents.