Join our London office to support the team on client projects as well as on internal company development work related to our various value propositions.
Successful candidates for the Senior Consultant position will support the development of solutions at stakeholder, organizational and product level through various projects, but are typically responsible for:
- Leveraging expertise in one (or more) country healthcare systems or therapeutic areas regarding strategic market access and/or commercialization challenges, as well as key stakeholder needs and perspectives
- Developing qualitative discussion guides and conducting interviews with payers and KOLs
- Developing and creatively evolving key stakeholder engagement tools by leveraging clinical data analysis, competitive situation analysis, and capability assessments
- Designing, preparing and facilitating client workshops with and without external participants
- Preparing top management presentations, communications and support material
- Actively contribute to the development of junior resources on general (bio)pharmaceutical industry knowledge and consulting skills
This role will allow young professionals to further strengthen their knowledge specific to our field, enabling them to continuously develop in a specialized consulting environment and build client relationships. For this purpose, professional growth will be framed and supported by a project manager and a coach providing supervision, guidance and feedback.
The right individual for a senior consultant role at Executive Insight will benefit from the following qualities:
- Solid academic performance (combination of a science and a business degree is a plus)
- A minimum of 3 year experience in a Consultancy with focus on strategic life sciences consulting
- Superior project management skills
- Proven Customer relationship building capabilities
- Fluency in English; German or French/Spanish/Italian (any other language) would be a plus
Respect for individual opinions, viewpoints, analysis and the value of teamwork is at the core of how Executive Insight works. In-depth expertise, long-term relationship building and reliability are the foundations of our achievements and reputation.
We understand that selecting and retaining the right individuals are the most crucial element of our success. This is why we place a high priority on our recruiting process and in the development of our professionals.
Candidates should have a valid UK working permit.
We look forward to receiving your application documents.