Join our London office to support the team on client projects as well as on internal company development work related to our various value propositions.
Successful candidates for the Consultant position will work on various projects, but are typically responsible for:
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand healthcare systems, stakeholder needs and perspectives, as well as specific business challenges such as e.g. pricing and reimbursement requirements, successful KOL engagement strategies, or product portfolio analysis
- Conducting rigorous qualitative or quantitative data analysis to derive valuable insights on clinical, humanistic and economic product value, as well as understand disease specific stakeholder needs and challenges
- Support the development of physician, patient, payer or policy maker specific engagement strategies to optimize a product’s commercialization success
- Conducting telephone interviews or support the moderation of advisory boards with client employees, management team members and external stakeholders
- Preparing business presentations, communications, and client internal and external training aids
This role will further expose junior professionals to business issues specific to our field enabling them to continuously develop in a specialized consulting environment. For this purpose, professional growth will be framed and supported by a project manager and a coach providing supervision, guidance and feedback.
The right individual for a Consultant at Executive Insight will benefit from the following qualities:
- Solid academic performance (combination of a science and a business degree is a plus)
- Minimum 1 year consulting experience and/or work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in our specific focus
- Teaming, relationship building and curiosity coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured, results oriented and flexible working style
- Fluency in English; German or French/Spanish/Italian (any other language) would be a plus
Respect for individual opinions, viewpoints, analysis and the value of teamwork is at the core of how Executive Insight works. In-depth expertise, long-term relationship building and reliability are the foundations of our achievements and reputation.
We understand that selecting and retaining the right individuals are the most crucial element of our success. This is why we place a high priority on our recruiting process and in the development of our professionals.
Candidates should have a valid UK working permit.
We look forward to receiving your application documents.