Come join our team in London! Executive Insight continues to grow its team and we are looking for talented individuals to support our client and company growth.
The Associate Consultant role is for candidates who have just completed or are soon to complete a Master’s degree or a PhD, and are considering a career in healthcare strategy consulting.
Associate Consultants will support project delivery and will be responsible for:
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand healthcare systems, stakeholder needs and perspectives, as well as specific business challenges such as e.g. pricing and reimbursement requirements, successful KOL engagement strategies, or product portfolio analysis
- Conducting rigorous qualitative or quantitative data analysis to derive valuable insights on clinical, humanistic and economic product value, as well as understand disease specific stakeholder needs and challenges
- Supporting the development of physician, patient, payer or policy maker specific engagement strategies to optimize a product’s commercialization success
- Conducting telephone interviews or supporting the moderation of advisory boards with client employees, management team members and external stakeholders
- Preparing business presentations, communications, and client internal and external training aids
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- A passion for healthcare consulting
- Solid academic record (science or business degree welcome)
- Teaming, relationship building and curiosity coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured, results-oriented and flexible working style
- Fluency in English and proficiency in another language is desirable
- Candidates should have a valid UK working permit
Respect for individual opinions, viewpoints, analysis and the value of teamwork is at the core of how Executive Insight works. In-depth expertise, long-term relationship building and reliability are the foundations of our achievements and reputation.
We understand that selecting and retaining the right individuals are the most crucial element of our success. This is why we place a high priority on our recruiting process and in the development of our professionals.
We look forward to receiving your application documents (CV, Motivation Letter).
Please send them to Elena Prokhorova, our HR Recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org