Aleks is a Swiss and Serbian citizen who joined Executive Insight in October 2013 in order to pursue his Entrepreneurial aspirations for healthcare consulting. He started his consulting career at McKinsey & Company in 1994. Since 2000, he focused exclusively on the healthcare/life sciences sector at Elsevier MDL, Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and IMS Consulting Group. He advises international pharmaceutical/biotech, medical devices and other companies in the healthcare sector on strategic and operational topics, particularly on marketing and sales.
He has deep experience in transformation/change programs, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Key Account Management (KAM) and Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE). His special focus is on the crafting of novel strategies and business models along the value chain, particularly forward integration into healthcare. He has published his insights continuously in a series of reports and articles.
Aleks serves as Vice President of the INSEAD Healthcare Alumni Network, which he co-founded in 2006, and as President of the INSEAD Swiss Healthcare Industry Club (cHIC).
MBA degree from INSEAD in Fontainebleau/France and Master of Science in Chemistry from the University of Zürich/Switzerland.
- Design and global roll-out of a Sales Excellence program for a mid-sized pharmaceutical company across almost 25 countries on 5 continents
- Pan-European assessment of KAM Excellence across top 5 markets and agreement on implementation roadmap, including country action plans
- Definition of a holistic set of KAM KPIs differentiated by customer type, successful piloting with first customers in 5 countries on 5 continents and design of global implementation/roll-out roadmap
- Strategy formulation and business planning for forward integration into healthcare for multiple therapeutic areas in various European countries
- Global long-term vision and corporate strategy for a mid-sized pharmaceutical company, including initial implementation support across the value chain