Marc is a Swiss citizen who grew up in Geneva. Having lived in Germany and the UK, he is now based in Zurich. He joined Executive Insight in June 2005 to concentrate on developing new solutions to address the challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry in Europe.
Prior to that, Marc worked for over five years at the Deloitte Consulting CRM Life Science practice, delivering a variety of projects in the areas of pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing.
Marc has also written for various publications on the topic of sales force effectiveness, customer networks, KOL management and services beyond the pill.
Master degree in Business Administration from HEC Lausanne and a postgraduate degree in International Business from the University of Manchester
- Oversaw the delivery of a global Go-To-Market Strategy for a specialty franchise
- Oversaw the delivery of a global commercial training for cross-functional teams for a launch product
- Oversaw the conceptualization of a new engagement tool for Key account managers based on the patient journey
- Oversaw several European KOL mapping and management projects across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Involved in the delivery of an approach to support pre-launch teams define the right service framework
- Involved in the national re-organization of a primary care pharmaceutical field force (800+ representatives)
- Supported the strategy formulation of a mid-sized European pharmaceutical company